Our unique line of footwear has been changing people’s lives since 1995 by dramatically relieving foot, leg, and back pain and improving mobility.
The Z-CoiL opportunity is as revolutionary as our footwear. It’s not just about selling shoes, It’s about helping improve the lives of people who suffer every day from crippling foot, leg, and back pain. It’s the chance to offer a remarkable product that answers a rapidly growing need.
To meet the growing demand for our innovative products, we are actively seeking new distribution in key markets, primarily:
- Independent Comfort Shoe stores – with certified pedorthists or shoe fitters on staff
- Medical Practices that carry therapeutic and related health products
- Uniform Stores that serve nurses and other medical staff
- Independently owned Z-CoiL stores
- Medical Facilities that offer prosthetics and orthotics to consumer
This could be a great opportunity to grow your business by adding new clientele in seek of foot, leg and back relief. Z-CoiL® Footwear does not compete with other footwear, but with relief alternatives like pain pills, orthopedic devices or surgery. Most importantly you will help people in your area improve and love life on their feet.
REACH NEW CUSTOMERS
The benefits of carrying Z-CoiL® Footwear in your retail location.
- A competitive advantage. Unlike ordinary comfort shoes, Z-CoiL® Footwear is specifically engineered to relieve foot, leg and back pain.
- A huge potential market. Impact-related pain is at epidemic levels in the United States due to an aging population, rising obesity, and the hard surfaces under our feet.
- A unique product that really stands out.
- An effective solution for people in pain that is also cost-effective, non-invasive, and non-prescription.
- A wide-open market. Although our distribution network is growing, there is still very little saturation of the potential market for Z-CoiL® Footwear.
- Support. We offer a wide array of merchandising and promotional materials, plus virtual training in the fitting and adjusting of Z-CoiL shoes.
- Intense customer loyalty. By helping people find their freedom, you create a powerful network of repeat business and referrals. The enthusiastic devotion of Z-CoiL customers is unparalleled in the shoe industry – because Z-CoiL is not a shoe but a Footwear Device that changes lives.
The Market for Z-CoiL® Footwear
Our mission is to change people’s lives by bringing relief to everyone across the U.S. who suffers from foot, leg, or back pain. This is no small task, considering that:
- About 75% of Americans will experience some type of foot problem in their lives.
- Up to 80% of people will suffer from lower back pain at some point in their lives.
- Impact to the body is up to 1.5 times a person’s body weight when walking and 3 to 6 times their weight when running. (Think of the daily pounding experienced by nearly 60% of adult Americans who are overweight or obese!)
- The “Baby Boomer” generation, representing about 28% of the U.S. population, is fast approaching retirement, many having worn poorly designed footwear for decades.
- Many people work on their feet on hard, unforgiving floors: nurses, teachers, retail clerks, line workers, restaurant personnel, casino workers, security guards. The list is endless.
Maybe it’s time you broadened your own store’s offerings to appeal to this vast, and still largely untapped, market!
- We offer simple online videos that you and your staff can view in under 30 minutes. Additional questions will be answered by our knowledgeable staff.
Support from Z-CoiL® Footwear: Tools of the Trade
Z-CoiL® Footwear provides its retail distributors with a wide array of promotional tools designed to raise awareness and educate customers about the remarkable pain relief benefits of our shoes.
Initial Order Packages
As part of your initial footwear order, we offer a range of packages that include everything you need to hit the ground running with Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear®. Depending on the size of your initial footwear order, you can receive many of these valuable extras:
- Z-CoiL slatwall display sign in brushed aluminum
- Free-standing floor display unit
- Slatwall display shelves
- Poster illustrating “How it Works”
- Poster announcing “We Now Carry Z-CoiL”
Marketing & Sales Materials
- Tri-fold product brochures
- Bi-sected shoe and shoe components for display purposes
- Specialized Shoe Repair Kit
Your presence on the Z-CoiL website – Our website’s Store Locator feature will provide customers in your area with your contact information and direct them to your store. Every day we have hundreds of people looking for Z-CoiL shoes nationwide.
Fill out our 1 page application to get started today.