Although they are small, bunions can cause a great deal of pain. And because of the way they develop, effective treatment requires complete foot care.
Bunions are bony growths on the base of the big toe. The abnormal bone growth is usually caused by years of wearing footwear that squeezes the toes together and/or pushes them forward. Some people may develop bunions after foot injury, or they may be inherited or result from congenital deformity.
Bunions push the big toe laterally, which puts pressure on neighboring toes. The increased pressure may also lead to the deformation of other toe joints—i.e., hammertoes.
Foot pain caused by bunions may be relieved by:
- Wearing shoes that provide increased toe room
- Over the counter pain relievers like acetaminophen or ibuprofen
- Injection anti-inflammatories
If bunion pain persists, doctors may recommend surgery to correct toe deformities.
Natural Bunion Pain Relief
Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear® provides pain relief from bunions without medicine or invasive procedures. Z-CoiLs feature:
- An extra-wide toe box to reduce pressure on bunions and provide ample space for toes
- A unique spring-loaded heel to reduce impact, minimizing jarring movement that exacerbates foot pain
- A built-in orthotic that stabilizes the foot and helps evenly distribute stress forces transferred from the heel
Fast-Track Your Relief
Many Z-CoiL wearers get pain relief from bunions as soon as they lace up their Pain Relief Footwear. Get the same immediate relief by ordering your Z-CoiLs shoes.
All Z-CoiL products come with a risk-free 30-day trial, so you’ve got nothing to lose but your pain!
Lace up Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear for effective bunion pain relief.
Contact us to order yours today!
World’s Leading Pain Relief Footwear®