If you have metatarsalgia you know what pain is—the sharp, burning feeling in the balls of your feet that turns into a dull ache; pain in the base of the toes; and numbness and tingling in the toes. And of course there’s the foot pain that gets worse the more active you get, or the more you flex your feet.
You may have metatarsalgia if you are overweight, pregnant, or if you participate in sports that are very active. Any one of these can increase the jarring impact of every step you take, causing pain. Metatarsalgia can also result from wearing the wrong shoes, such as high heels or pointy shoes that squeeze toes together.
I’m a healthcare professional who travels. I’ve got flat feet and Mortons syndrome. I’m on my feet constantly. I was developing metatarsal fractures in both feet and tearing some ligaments as well. I called my doctor and told him what was going on. He INSISTED that I find a shoe store that sells Z-CoiL shoes and buy them immediately. He also told me as soon as I could to come in and see him for some bone scans, etc. These shoes have literally saved my feet! They say that some people don’t get complete relief from these shoes for a few days or weeks, but my pain relief was immediate. I went to work, ran around all night long and needed NO ibuprofen. My feet did not swell even a tiny bit, and in the morning when my 12-hour shift was over, had ZERO pain. I cannot express just how much these shoes have done for me. Yes, they are expensive, but without them I would not be able to work and as a single mother, I have to work. Thank you.
Susan Dever – Dayton, OH
Give your feet a break
To resolve metatarsalgia you need to give your feet a break. Its important that you reduce impact, irritation and stress to the ball of your feet. Here is how:
- Use a shoe with a wide toe box.
- Use a shoe where the ball of the foot and metatarsal heads have extra cushioning.
- Use a shoe with a “rocker” forefoot which prevents excessive bending in the metatarsal heads when walking or running.
Preventing metatarsalgia is often as simple as wearing the right shoes. Whatever the reason for your metatarsalgia, Z-CoiL footwear can help! There are several reasons Z-CoiL footwear is effective for metatarsalgia and metatarsal pain.
- Z-CoiL Footwear is engineered with nearly an inch of soft forefoot cushioning to help protect the ball of the foot, right where metatarsalgia pain starts. This protects the delicate bones, joints, tendons and nerves in the ball of your foot.
- Z-CoiL Footwear also has a rocker forefoot which reduces excessive forefoot bending which can cause inflammation and pain. The forefoot rocker also makes forward motion natural, easy, and pain free.
- Z-CoiL Footwear has a shock-absorbing coil under the heel that not only reduces heel pressure, but pressure and tension on the ball of the foot. About 50% more impact is reduced vs. conventional shoes, as tested by the US Dept of Energy and Sandia National Laboratories.
- Last but not least, Z-CoiL footwear is constructed with a built-in orthotic which supports and stabilizes the foot and prevents unnecessary twisting or when walking or running. This orthotic called the Z-Orthotic helps to give the extra support your feet need, and will also improve your posture and stability.
Z-CoiL Footwear is uniquely engineered to stop metatarsalgia and to stop the pain! Over 1 million pairs of Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear® have been sold since 1995, providing comfort and relief to those suffering with foot pain.
Try Risk Free
We are so sure you’ll find relief that we offer the only 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee in the shoe industry. That’s right – you have 30 days to walk, run, test and decide if Z-CoiL Footwear works in your real life. If not send your shoes back and we’ll give you a full refund with no questions asked. Z-CoiL shoes DO NOT need to be returned in new condition.
Purchase today and receive Free Shipping! Why suffer with foot pain because of metatarsalgia? Buy Z-CoiL Footwear and leave that pain behind! Join the thousands of Z-CoiL fans who think different and live pain-free, impact free lives.
Try our top-selling Z-CoiL® shoe, the Freedom Classic. The Freedom is anatomically designed to fit the foot properly and cushion every part of your foot and is the perfect shoe for you to try Z-CoiL®. You have nothing to lose but your metatarsalgia pain! Call us at 800.268.6239 if you have questions.