Morton’s Neuroma Feet Problems
Footwear & Shoes
A number of feet problems are caused by improperly fitting shoes. One of the most painful conditions is Morton’s Neuroma. Continuous wear of pointed toes and high heels squeeze foot bones together and put pressure on nerves, causing inflammation and thickening of the nerve band between the third and fourth toes.
Just as poor-fitting shoes cause feet problems, properly fitting shoes can help treat them. And the best shoes for Morton’s Neuroma treatment are Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear.
Shoes Engineered for Morton’s Neuroma Treatment
- The extra wide toe box allows ample space for the foot.
- The spring-loaded heel reduces impact to relieve pressure put on the bones and nerves in the ball of the foot.
- The extra thick cushioning under the ball of the foot reduces pressure on sensitive nerves in the ball of the foot.
- The built-in Z-Orthotic™ stabilizes ligaments that span the bottom of the foot to ensure impact is transferred correctly, further relieving pressure on the ball of the foot during the gait cycle.
- The forefoot rocker facilitates a quick, gliding gait to minimize the time pressure is put on the ball of the foot between heel lift and toe off stages of the gait cycle.
In fact, Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear can help you prevent feet problems because they support complete foot health.
Treatment Beyond Feet Problems
Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear are engineered to do more than just prevent and treat problems with your feet. The impact reduction, customizability and other features of Z-CoiL shoes provide pain relief and treatment for lower body joint pain caused by impact-induced injury or resulting from other conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica and fibromyalgia.
Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear are available in a number of styles and for a variety of activities. Find the shoes that fit your personal style and try them risk-free for 30 days. Contact us to order or find a Z-CoiL distributor near you. You’ve got nothing to lose but your pain!
World’s Leading Pain Relief Footwear