Morton’s Neuroma Surgery Alternative
Morton’s neuroma unfortunately is often resolved through surgery. Any surgery involves risks and the possibility of further damage. Z-CoiL is often a viable alternative to Morton’s neuroma surgery because Z-CoiL shoes immediately start to reverse the damage, inflamation and pain that caused Morton’s neuroma in the first place.
Z-CoiL Footwear has special features found in no other footwear, medical or therapeutic device. The synergistic effect of a thick rocker forefoot, wide toe box and spring heel often gives persons with Morton’s nueroma immediate and lasting relief.
All Z-CoiL Footwear features:
- Thick Forefoot: 3/4″ thick protecting the metatarsal heads toes.
- Rocker Sole which rolls forward with each step, preventing excessive bending at the ball of the foot, reducing pain and inflammation in the forefoot.
- Spring Heel: The massive heel impact absorption drastically reduces pressure on the ball of the foot.
- Wide toe box: Allows the forefoot and toes to be free, comfortable and healthy.
“I had terrible morton’s neuroma. My doctor actually recommended Z-Coil. I had never even heard of them. My only other option was surgery at the time which is was deathly afraid of. The shoes have been amazing. I virtually have no pain remaining.”
~R. McGuire, Carlsbad, CA
What is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s neuroma is a painful condition. It is a non cancerous growth of nerve tissue frequently between the toes. It often feels like a burning sensation, tingling, or numbness between the toes and in the ball of the foot. The vast majority of people who develop neuromas are women which is believed to result from the loading of the ball of the foot while wearing high-heeled shoes.
Resolving Morton’s Neuroma
Surgery is common to resolve Morton’s Nuroma but less drastic alternatives should be considered. Always get proper medical advice.
- Switch to lower heeled shoes with a toe box that give the ball of your foot and toes room to spread out.
- Get a shoe with ample padding underneath the ball of your foot.
- Get a shoe with a rocker forefoot as it requires less bending and irritation at the ball of the foot where Morton’s neuroma occurs.
Try Risk Free for 30 Days
Buy a pair of Z-CoiL® Footwear with confidence. We are so sure Z-CoiL will relieve the worst symptoms of Morton’s Neuroma that we offer a 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee. We recommend you try Z-CoiL in your real life for 30 days. Do not worry about keeping them clean, as you may return them in any condition. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, and walking with dramatically less pain, send your shoes back and we’ll give you a full refund. Your only expense is your return shipping. All Z-CoiL orders receive Free Shipping. It’s time to leave Morton’s Neuroma behind.
Our mission at Z-CoiL is to help people enjoy life on their feet. If you have any questions on Morton’s Neuroma please call us at 800.268.6239. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you. Team Z-CoiL.