Morton’s Neuroma Surgery Alternative
Morton’s neuroma unfortunately is often resolved through surgery. Any surgery involves risks and the possibility of further damage. Z-CoiL is often a viable alternative to Morton’s neuroma surgery because Z-CoiL shoes immediately start to reverse the damage, inflamation and pain that caused Morton’s neuroma in the first place.
Z-CoiL Footwear has special features found in no other footwear, medical or therapeutic device. The synergistic effect of a thick rocker forefoot, wide toe box and spring heel often gives persons with Morton’s nueroma immediate and lasting relief.
All Z-CoiL Footwear features:
- Thick Forefoot: 3/4″ thick protecting the metatarsal heads toes.
- Rocker Sole which rolls forward with each step, preventing excessive bending at the ball of the foot, reducing pain and inflammation in the forefoot.
- Spring Heel: The massive heel impact absorption drastically reduces pressure on the ball of the foot.
- Wide toe box: Allows the forefoot and toes to be free, comfortable and healthy.
“I had terrible morton’s neuroma. My doctor actually recommended Z-Coil. I had never even heard of them. My only other option was surgery at the time which is was deathly afraid of. The shoes have been amazing. I virtually have no pain remaining.”
~R. McGuire, Carlsbad, CA
What is Morton’s Neuroma?
Morton’s neuroma is a painful condition. It is a non cancerous growth of nerve tissue frequently between the toes. It often feels like a burning sensation, tingling, or numbness between the toes and in the ball of the foot. The vast majority of people who develop neuromas are women which is believed to result from the loading of the ball of the foot while wearing high-heeled shoes.
Resolving Morton’s Neuroma
Surgery is common to resolve Morton’s Nuroma but less drastic alternatives should be considered. Always get proper medical advice.
1. Switch to lower heeled shoes with a toe box that give the ball of your foot and toes room to spread out.
2. Get a shoe with ample padding underneath the ball of your foot.
3. Get a shoe with a rocker forefoot as it requires less bending and irritation at the ball of the foot where Morton’s neuroma occurs.
If you have Morton’s neuroma we recommend that you try Z-CoiL shoes before you consider surgery or other irreversible decisions. We give you 30 days to put them to the test in your real life. If they don’t resolve your Morton’s neuroma or meet your expectations we will gladly give you a full refund – no questions asked.
Find out why over 1 million pairs have been sold since 1995.
Try a pair of our Cruiser Black Slip Resistant Z-CoiL Footwear and experience a new level of comfort. The Cruiser is our most popular style and is temporarily marked down to only $199.95 – the perfect shoe for you to try Z-CoiL® today and experience life as it was meant to be, without pain.
Our mission at Z-CoiL is to help people enjoy life on their feet. If you have any questions on Morton’s Neuroma please call us at 800.268.6239. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you. Team Z-CoiL.