Z-CoiL shoes provide effect relief from most types of diabetic foot neuropathy. Click here to buy Z-CoiL shoes now!
About 25% of people with diabetes experience disease-related complications, which commonly include neuropathy in the legs and feet. Preventative care is critical to maintaining foot health and an active lifestyle.
Understanding Neuropathy in Feet
Diabetes is one of the most common causes of neuropathy. Of the four types of diabetic neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy is most common. Peripheral neuropathy affects nerves in the extremities, usually the lower legs and feet.
Symptoms of diabetic neuropathy may include:
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Tingling or burning
- Sharp pain that may be worse at night
- Pain when walking
- Numbness/insensitivity to heat, cold or pain
Insensitivity, in particular, presents challenges to foot health. People with numbness in their feet often develop sores, bruises, scrapes, etc. without noticing. If left untreated, these sores can get infected, leading to complications that may ultimately require amputation of part or all of the foot or lower leg.
Neuropathy Treatment Options
The pain of diabetic neuropathy may be relieved, possibly even eliminated by managing blood glucose levels. A balanced diet and regular exercise are essential to blood sugar management.
Short-term neuropathy pain relief may be achieved through treatments like:
- Capsaicin (pepper) creams
- Prescriptions, including opioids and lidocaine patch
Other treatments, including proper footwear with Z-CoiL shoes, are important to prevent injury and complications that affect foot health.
Shoes that Provide Proactive and Preventative Treatment
- The significant impact reduction provides immediate neuropathy pain relief while standing, walking and running.
- The toe-box of all Z-CoiL shoes has ample room, preventing friction against the forefoot and toes the may lead to sores or irritation.
NOTE: “Extra-depth” shoes and/or special custom shoe inserts are often prescribed by physicians to further prevent the chance of foot irritation. Always comply with your doctor’s recommendations regarding the diabetic foot.
- The built-in orthotic holds the foot firmly in place allowing the spring to do the work of absorbing impact. By stabilizing the foot, friction is reduced inside the shoe cavity, keeping the foot cool, safe and irritation free.
Try Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear risk-free for 30 days. Find the shoes that fit your style and preferred activities, and contact us to order or find a Z-CoiL distributor near you. If your Z-CoiLs do not provide the neuropathy treatment you expected, we’ll take them back, no questions asked.
You’ve got nothing to lose but your pain! Order your Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear today!
World’s Leading Pain Relief Footwear®