Men’s Gray bamboo hiker socks. Fits men’s shoe sizes 9-12
Ecosox bamboo socks are socks woven from bamboo fibers, which are ultra-soft, moisture wicking, and do not harbor odor. Designed for maximum performance extra padding is used on the lower half of the sock for comfort and added durability. They not only look and feel good, but are also great for the environment!
- •Moisture Control – Keeps Feet Dry
- •Odor Control – Helps Fight Foot Odor
- •Helps Prevent Blisters
- •Arch Support – Helps Fight Fatigue and Keeps Socks from Slipping
- •Green – Made of Bamboo, Biodegradable Eco-Friendly Socks
- •Thermo-Regulating – Keeps You Warm in the Winter and Cool in the Summer
- •Cushioning in Key Areas – Provides Maximum Comfort
- •ECO-FRIENDLY – Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
- •SUSTAINABLE – Moso bamboo is one of the world’s fastest growing plants.
- •ABSORBENT – Absorbs up to 60% more water than cotton.
- •RENEWABLE – Bamboo is a grass, so once cut it can regenerate quickly without need for replanting.
- •NATURALLY SOFT – Bamboo is softer than the softest cotton.
- •UV PROTECTION – Bamboo naturally provides added protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays.