The Outback Composite Toe is the perfect year-round work companion with only one goal in mind – allowing you to focus on work, not your feet. The Outback has extra padding in the collar, tongue and lining. The Toe Box is extra wide to prevent toe cramping. Breathable mesh keeps your feet cool. A long-life outsole holds up under tough conditions.
- Nubuck leather
- Replaceable spring – ships with the enclosed coil
- Breathable mesh – helps to keep the foot cool
- Forefoot EVA cushioning – cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® – protects plantar ligaments
- RO off-road outsole – provides traction off-road
- Wide toe box – sets your toes free
- Padded collar and tongue – reduces foot friction
- Felt lined removable insole – conforms to your foot shape
- Made in Korea
- Composite Toe exceeds ASTM Rating F2413
The 1.0 enclosed heel (RO) is embedded with mesh for exceptional durability and life. Order Here. Item# FP-KEC012.