The Prime composite toe (CT) is the original and best selling Z-CoiL boot since 2002 – with good reason. You will never need to “break in” the Prime, as it fits like a glove from day 1. The Prime features soft full grain leather, minimal seams, fully lined, speed lacing and rear finger loop.
- ANSI approved composite toe
- Soft yet tough full grain leather with minimal seams
- Speed lacing on top, steel eyelets below
- Padded collar and lined tongue, forefoot and heel
- Replaceable enclosed spring is factory loaded
- Forefoot EVA cushioning
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® extends from the ball of the foot to heel
- Long life off-road outsole tread
- Wide toe box
- Felt lined replaceable 7mm insole
- Made in Korea
The 1.0 enclosed heel (RO) is embedded with mesh for exceptional durability and life. Order Here. Item# FP-KEC012.