The Prime composite toe (CT) is the original and best selling Z-CoiL boot since 2002 – with good reason. You will never need to “break in” the Prime, as it fits like a glove from day 1. The Prime features soft full grain leather, minimal seams, fully lined, speed lacing and rear finger loop.
- ANSI approved composite toe
- Soft yet tough full grain leather with minimal seams
- Speed lacing on top, steel eyelets below
- Padded collar and lined tongue, forefoot and heel
- Replaceable enclosed spring is factory loaded
- Forefoot EVA cushioning
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® extends from the ball of the foot to heel
- Long life off-road outsole tread
- Wide toe box
- Felt lined replaceable 7mm insole
- Made in Korea
The 1.0 enclosed heel (RO) is embedded with mesh for exceptional durability and life. Order Here. Item# FP-KEC012.
The Prime Workboot was built specifically for those whose work required a boot. It runs slightly wider than our Freedom Classics. The shoe is built for a normal E width but because it is a lace-up, it can be adjusted for all widths C through EE. We built the toebox (ball of the foot) to a E width to prevent irritation in this area
This shoe runs true to size so order the size that you normally are. For unknown size, measure your foot length on a ruler and use the size chart below to find your size.
This shoe is ergonomically designed with our standard great fit features:
-a rounded heel,
– a built in orthotic with a standard arch,
-a wider than normal toebox width for better fit in the toe area
-a padded tongue and collar for decreased abrasion
-a rocker bottom for easy mobility
-conical spring in the heel for 50% impact reduction to the body
-speed lacing on top
-above the ankle support