What could be easier to wear than this classic leather clog? The name Töffler is German meaning “Traditional wooden clog.” We love the name, but broke with tradition regarding the fit, comfort and relief. Just slip it on in, and you’ll be set to go all day. Super versatile, it’s equally at home with workwear or jeans. Details:
- Genuine full grain leather – is soft and smooth
- Soft inside nylon lining – keeps the foot cool and comfortable
- Replaceable spring – available in either open or closed version
- Forefoot EVA cushioning – cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® – protects plantar ligaments
- Slip resistant outsole – prevents slipping on slick/wet surfaces
- Felt lined removable insole – conforms to the foot shape.
- Consider adding a Z-Fit insole if you have a high arch.