What could be easier to wear than this classic leather clog? The name Töffler is German meaning “Traditional wooden clog.” We love the name, but broke with tradition regarding the fit, comfort and relief. Just slip it on in, and you’ll be set to go all day. Super versatile, it’s equally at home with workwear or jeans.
Note: The Töffler clog runs 1/2 to 1 size large. Please adjust your order accordingly. The heel is designed to slip when walking. A small gap will exist between your heel and the back of the clog during normal use.
- Genuine full grain leather – is soft and smooth
- Soft inside nylon lining – keeps the foot cool and comfortable
- Replaceable spring – available in either open or closed version
- Forefoot EVA cushioning – cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® – protects plantar ligaments
- Slip resistant outsole – prevents slipping on slick/wet surfaces
- Felt lined removable insole – conforms to the foot shape.
- Consider adding a Z-Fit insole if you have a high arch.
Open CoiL: Replace with the 1.0 Open Slip Resistant Coil. Click Here. Item# FP-KOC112
Enclosed CoiL: The 1.0 slip-resistant enclosed heel is embedded with mesh for exceptional durability and life. Order Here. Item #FP-KEC112. To upgrade your purchase from an “open” coil to an “enclosed” coil for $20, simply add the enclosed coil to your cart during checkout. Next add “COILCOVER” in the coupon section, and we will replace the open coil for an enclosed coil. The discount will be reflected in your total.