The Z-Force Composite Safety Toe is an exceptional work boot, don’t let its light weight fool you. We purposely made the toe a little wider than normal to prevent any irritation. The Z-CoiL warehouse supervisor said this is most comfortable CT boot he has worn in 30 years! We think you will agree. From your first step you will notice unparalleled support and impact absorption. The slip resistant outsole provides excellent traction on slick surfaces.
- Soft yet tough full grain leather
- ANSI certified composite safety toe
- Cushioned Cambrelle lining
- Steel eyelets bottom and steel speed lacing top
- Arch side air holes for max ventilation
- Slip resistant outsole
- Ships standard with an enclosed spring
- Wide toe box – for a wider toe box choose the “Prime” boot
- Forefoot EVA cushioning – cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® – protects plantar ligaments
- Optional Felt lined removable insole – included
- Imported Upper / spring unit made in USA / Assembled in the USA
If you have a medium or high arch consider adding the Z-Fit. The Z-Fit is adjustable insole with (3) arch options, low, medium, or high giving you perfect arch support. Click here.