The Z-Force is an exceptional light-duty boot. From your first step you will notice unparalleled support and impact absorption. The slip resistant rated outsole is excellent on hard slick surfaces. The only difference between the Z-Force and the Workforce is the upper leather pattern.
- Soft yet tough full grain leather
- Cushioned Cambrelle lining
- Steel eyelets bottom and steel speed lacing top
- Arch side air holes for max ventilation
- Slip resistant outsole
- Ships standard with an enclosed spring
- Wide toe box – for a wider toe box choose the “Prime” boot
- Forefoot EVA cushioning – cushions the ball of the foot and toes
- Built-in Z-Orthotic® – protects plantar ligaments
- Optional Felt lined removable insole – included
- Imported Upper / spring unit made in USA / Assembled in the USA
The Z-Force Spring Heel Unit requires two parts for replacement. The first is the Coil Cover - Item# FP-CECC-BLK.
The second item is the 2.0 Spring Unit - Item# FP-OCBB1
If you have a medium or high arch consider adding the Z-Fit. The Z-Fit is adjustable insole with (3) arch options, low, medium, or high giving you perfect arch support. Click here.