The Z-CoiL Solution to Over-Pronation
Many specialty shoes and after-market orthotics promise to correct over-pronation. But many major leading brands of running shoes designed for “motion control” break down quickly. And after-market orthotics can contribute to other painful foot conditions by cramping foot space. Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear® is the only specialty shoe to deliver comprehensive and lasting over-pronation correction for chronic foot and lower body joint pain relief.
How Z-CoiLs Work
- Can be easily adjusted to add resistance to the medial side of the foot, immediately correcting mild and severe cases of pronation. These adjustments counterbalance inward stress forces so that impact is transferred properly along the lateral side of the foot and evenly throughout the ball of the foot.
- Significantly reduces impact (by up to 60% with every step, according to tests performed by the US Department of Energy), which often causes the roll inward to contact the ground.
- Provides a firm heel foundation to discourage inward rotation from the beginning of the gait cycle.
- Restricts movement of plantar ligaments within the normal threshold, helping to keep the ankle joint aligned.
- Can be heat-adjusted to accommodate your natural arch shape. The correct arch not only evenly distributes pressure but keeps the foot firmly in place within the shoe to discourage inward movement.
The spring-loaded heel:
The built-in orthotic:
Customizable arch support:
By reducing impact and directing impact properly along the foot, Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear eliminates the inward roll of over-pronation that pull joints out of alignment. Natural joint alignment promotes natural healing and chronic pain relief from the foot up the kinetic chain to the lower back.
A Lasting Solution
Unlike many other specialty shoes, Z-CoiLs are built to provide lasting pronation correction. On average, Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear last two years, but many wearers have kept theirs much longer. And, the coil system is actually replaceable, so you can get like-new impact reduction and gait correction without a new pair of shoes!
Compared to other specialty shoes and custom orthotics, Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear provides cost-effective treatment for over-pronation and chronic pain relief. And you can try them risk-free for 30 days.
Find the Z-CoiLs that fit your personal style and preferred activities, and contact us to order or find a Z-CoiL distributor near you. If your shoes do not provide the gait correction and pain relief you expected, we’ll take them back, no questions asked. You’ve got nothing to lose but your pain!
World’s Leading Pain Relief Footwear ®