Z-CoiL shoes provide effect pain relief from most types of foot, knee, leg and back pain. Click here to buy Z-CoiL shoes now!
Z-CoiL® Pain Relief Footwear® are an investment in your health. Although the original price may make Z-CoiL shoes seem expensive, when compared to the cost of other popular pain relief methods, Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear are a cost-effective pain relief solution.
Comparative Costs of Pain Relief Treatments
A pair of Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear costs between $200 and $300 and lasts, on average, two to three years. In that time, here’s what you may be paying for other pain relief treatments:
Approximate Cost over One Year 
|Pain pills—acetaminophen, ibuprofen (two per day)|
|Cortisone injection (two per year)|
|Knee joint replacement|
|Hip joint replacement|
|Back surgery (herniated disc)|
Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear are significantly less expensive than invasive procedures and spare wearers the inconvenience of follow-up doctor visits. And while over-the-counter pain medications may seem less expensive, overuse can make them less effective over time and risk side effects. Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear, however, are as effective every time you lace up and are completely side effect-free.
Comparative Costs of Preventative Treatments
You do not need to wait until you experience joint pain or back pain to get Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear. Z-CoiL shoes can help prevent impact-induced injury, and that’s especially important for people whose work keeps them on their feet.
Consider these facts:
- People who work on their feet walk about 3½ miles per day—that’s 1,227 miles and 2½ million steps per year!
- Office workers walk about ¾ mile per day and 1,600 steps per day, averaging 274 miles and 548,000 steps per year.
With every step on unforgiving ground, the right shoes are important. However:
- Typical athletic shoes are only built to last 350 to 500 miles.
- Most work shoes are designed to last 9 to 18 months.
- By 500 miles, most shoes are dead and need to be recycled or saved for non-exercise purposes.
- Many people wear their shoes beyond the recommended life.
Wearing shoes with inadequate support puts millions of people at risk for impact-induced injury. Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear are the only shoes engineered as equipment for your body to stabilize, cushion and provide whole body support for years.
Because Z-CoiLs are built to last, they make a cost-effective work shoe as well.
What Z-CoiL has given me far exceeds the price of the shoes. It’s a miracle, plain and simple. When I think about my lack of pain and newfound mobility, it brings me to tears and I believe it will for a long time to come. I’m the happiest girl in the world because of what Z-CoiL did for me.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Z-CoiL!
– Jackie C., Council Bluffs, Iowa
Think about it:
- One pair of Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear costs about $200 to $300. With a lifespan of two to three years, the cost per year may be less than $100. The spring life is warranted for life, and nearly indefinite in terms of performance. The built-in Z-Orthotic™ is second to none in strength and longevity.
- On the other hand, a standard quality work shoe is about $100 to $250. With a lifespan of one year or less, you could be paying over $100 a year.
Put Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear to the test and find out what so many have discovered—”Z-CoiLs are the best kept secret and best value in America.”
You’ve got nothing to lose but your pain! Order your Z-CoiL Pain Relief Footwear today!
World’s Leading Pain Relief Footwear®