Morton's neuroma unfortunately is often resolved through surgery. Any surgery involves risks and the possibility of further damage. Z-CoiL is often a viable alternative to Morton's neuroma surgery because Z-CoiL shoes immediately start to reverse the damage, inflammation and pain that caused Morton's neuroma in the first place.
Z-CoiL Footwear has special features found in no other footwear, medical or therapeutic device. The synergistic effect of a thick rocker forefoot, wide toe box and spring heel often gives persons with Morton's neuroma immediate and lasting relief.
All Z-CoiL Footwear features:
- Thick Forefoot: 3/4″ thick protecting the metatarsal heads toes.
- Rocker Sole which rolls forward with each step, preventing excessive bending at the ball of the foot, reducing pain and inflammation in the forefoot.
- Spring Heel: The massive heel impact absorption drastically reduces pressure on the ball of the foot.
- Wide toe box: Allows the forefoot and toes to be free, comfortable and healthy.
Read here some testimonials from people with morton's neuroma pain who have improved their quality of life with these pain relieving shoes.
“I have worn Z's for 10 years. Cured my plantar facitious, and now my neuroma. Love, love them.” Janice L.
“I love the work boots for work! They have literally saved my job! I walk and stand on concrete for 7 hours straight, logging 4 to 5.5 miles per day. The prime work boots are excellent for my knees, arches, ankles, back, neuroma's, bunions and hammer toes. I would highly recommend both the shoes and the boots to anyone who suffers from chronic foot pain. They are truly a lifesaver!” Kristine I. Cottage Grove
“I was suffering from the pain of Morton's Neuroma. Being a health care provider, I believed I needed foot surgery to correct the problem. My podiatrist suggested I first try these shoes. I had seen other anesthesia providers wear them, but never had a conversation with anyone about them. From day one, the Freedom was just that! By the end of a 2-week trial period, all my foot pain was gone, and I was sold on the benefits of Z-Coil footwear. I have been a banner ad since! Thank you for a superior product and service!” Alice B.
“I had terrile morton’s neuroma. My doctor actually recommended Z-CoiL. I had never even heard of them. My only other option was surgery at the time which I was deathly afraid of. The shoes have been amazing. I virtually have no pain remaining.” R. McGuire, Carlsbad, CAWhat is Morton's Neuroma? Morton's neuroma is a painful condition. It is a non cancerous growth of nerve tissue frequently between the toes. It often feels like a burning sensation, tingling, or numbness between the toes and in the ball of the foot. The vast majority of people who develop neuromas are women which is believed to result from the loading of the ball of the foot while wearing high-heeled shoes. Resolving Morton’s Neuroma Surgery is common to resolve Morton's Neuroma but less drastic alternatives should be considered. Always get proper medical advice. Alternatives:
- Switch to lower heeled shoes with a toe box that give the ball of your foot and toes room to spread out.
- Get a shoe with ample padding underneath the ball of your foot.
- Get a shoe with a rocker forefoot as it requires less bending and irritation at the ball of the foot where Morton’s neuroma occurs.