Four points you can count on from Z-CoiL®
- Z-CoiL Footwear assures you that your information and privacy will always be protected.
- We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, for any purposes including direct mail or telemarketing purposes.
- Any credit card and/or bank information you provide in conjunction with an order, is used only for the verification and processing of your order.
- If you don't want to receive correspondence in the future, just let us know (see contact information below).
Z-CoiL Footwear is committed to ensuring the privacy of its website visitors. We will not sell your e-mail address to, or share it with, any other organization. We know your privacy is important to you. We comply with guidelines set by various privacy organizations so that we can offer peace of mind to all visitors of our website. Just to be perfectly clear, we do collect information for our own marketing purposes, recognizing we've collected this information with your consent as you provided it to us. We may collect information through several methods:
- Social media posts, feedback forms, communications with us by e-mail, survey answers and/or site registration information, including contact information used when placing orders directly with us.
- We do not collect any information from drop-ship customers sent to us from authorized Z-CoiL resellers. If you would like to receive new product information or promotions please register with your local Z-CoiL retailer.
- We also review which of our pages visitors access to improve our website’s content and layout in order to provide a more efficient, meaningful, and customized online experience for you.
- Our website will recognize our visitors' domain names and e-mail addresses (when possible).
- As you browse http://www.zcoil.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. We will then present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with http://www.zcoil.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
If you give your postal address online, requested information by mail, or purchased Z-CoiL Footwear in our Albuquerque corporate store, you may receive periodic mailings from Z-CoiL Footwear with information about new products, services or upcoming educational or trade-specific events. If you supply us with your telephone number, we may contact you with questions or follow-up information about orders you have placed online. If you do not want to receive mailings, phone calls or e-mail from us in the future, please just let us know.
Our postal address is: Z-CoiL Footwear 6932 4th Street NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Call us toll-free at 800.268.6239
Send e-mails to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here (Click here)
Please feel free to review and correct your information at any time by calling 800.268.6239. If you have further questions regarding this privacy statement, just contact us by mail, phone or e-mail. We want you to rest assured that your information is always safe with us. Thanks!
Additional Privacy information
We especially wish to protect the privacy of children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on the website, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the website with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Submission of Suggestions/Ideas
Z-Tech, Inc. dba Z-CoiL Footwear, the world’s leader manufacturer of Pain Relief Footwear® and owner of the flagship Z-CoiL® trademarks, is always pleased to receive input from our customers. We welcome your comments and feedback regarding our existing products and services. Unfortunately, however, company policy does not allow us to accept or consider new products, engineering drawings, advertisements, creative ideas, suggestions, or materials other than ideas that we have specifically requested. We hope you understand that the intent of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings and legal unpleasantness when projects developed by our own inventors, marketing department and professional staff might appear to others to be similar to their own creative work. Please do not send any unsolicited, original, creative materials, such as ideas for new products, drawings, schematics, and marketing materials. While we most certainly value your feedback on our existing products and services, we ask that you limit your comments to our current services and products, and do not submit any improvements, suggestions, materials or other creative ideas unless specifically requested by us in writing. If you send us unsolicited inventions, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, or other information (collectively, “Suggestion”), the Suggestion will become and will forever remain our property. No Suggestion will be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Suggestion. We will exclusively own all known or future rights to a Suggestion, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Suggestion for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, free of any payment, thanks or other compensation to the provider of a Suggestion. For your protection, therefore, please do not send us any Suggestion. If an unsolicited Suggestion is received, our company policy provides that no one in the company will comment on its merit, accept the idea or any related material, or undertake to keep the disclosure secret. Thank you for your understanding.