Taking Care of Your Feet
Our feet are some of the hardest working parts of our body. We use them to go, go, go! Up and down stairs, lifting things in the wrong position, leaping sideways, wearing those cute heels that hurt like crazy by noon, walking for hours on a golf course… You name it, we put our feet through it!
Our feet are mechanically complex—made up of an intricate network of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerve endings, and skin that all work together to keep us moving. Lots of things can go wrong with feet, but with a little basic care, they’ll keep working beautifully for years to come.
We know what causes foot pain; most of us have had it at some point. But what makes happy feet?
Let’s start on the outside and work our way in:
- Wash them. That sounds dumb, right? Everyone washes their feet. Or do they? Do they really wash their feet? Or do feet just sort of get soapy runoff from the rest of the body’s bathing process? Wash them! Then dry them thoroughly. It will help control bacteria.
- Lotion them. Yes men, that means you too. Feet spend quite a bit of time sweating in shoes, then drying out, then sweating some more. Treat the skin like it’s had a hard day, because it has. Get a good moisturizer and slather it on.
- Massage them. If you and your spouse watch a TV show together in the evening, trade foot rubs. If not, do the job yourself. Feet bear the brunt of our weight all day and need the love. (Hint: This is a good time for that lotion…)
- Don’t wear the same pair of shoes every day. Especially if your feet tend to sweat, give your shoes ample time to dry out between wearings. You don’t need bacteria breeding and growing in your favorite shoes just because they’re your favorite shoes. If you like them that much, get two pair.
- Eat right. You probably don’t think about it much, but your diet affects your feet. Make sure you get plenty of calcium, vitamin D, and magnesium so your bones and muscles stay strong.
- Wear socks. Not at the beach of course, but in general. Socks help in a couple ways. They protect your feet from the superficial rubbing that can happen inside shoes. And they help wick sweat away from your skin.
- Get good shoes. Feet need cushioning. We lose the cushioning layer of fat on our feet as we age; truly a cruel irony considering that most of us tend to gain a layer of fat everywhere else at the same time… Irony notwithstanding, our feet need more padding as we get older. So make sure there’s plenty of cushioning in your shoes.
Feet also need firm support for our bones. A good shoe will provide that as well. And in addition, a slight lift from the ball of your foot to your heel makes for optimal alignment going up your body.
Z-CoiL’s Proven Track Record
Z-CoiL provides patented design shoes in a variety of styles that provide the support, angling, and cushioning that your feet need to be pain free. We’ve sold over a million shoes over the years and our customers proudly say that Z-CoiLs have saved them from having to have surgery, allowed them to quit getting foot injections and taking pain pills, and aided them in weight loss and energy gain.
Not a bad sounding proposition, huh? Z-CoiL also has a 30-day risk free guarantee. Try a pair of Z-CoiLs for 30 days. Use them hard! If they don’t help your foot pain, send them back for a full refund.
You take care of the washing, lotioning, and massaging. We’ll provide a good shoe design that has already helped folks all over the world take better care of their feet.